These C7 Corvette Oracle SMD Concept side marker lights are complete side marker replacements fitted with high powered 2835 Bridgelux LED's that produce a laser-like appearance. Installation is easy! Just pop out the factory side markers and connect the new ORACLE Concept Side markers right into the stock plugs.
- Bridgelux 3528 LED's (Made in the U.S.A.)
- Direct Plug & Play
- 5 Minute Install
- Produces a "Laser-Like" appearance
- Fits directly into stock sidemarker moldings, no further modification required.
- Will fit every 2014+ Chevy Corvette C7 model.
- Clear - Allows you to finish as desired (minimum finish to retain warranty is a UV-resistant clear coat).
- Clear with Paint - Color matched (or black) paint on the lens but a strip is left clear over the diodes so that they are visible at all times.
- Tinted - Allows you to finish as desired (minimum finish to retain warranty is a UV-resistant clear coat).
- Tinted with Paint - Color matched (or black) paint on the lens but a strip is left tinted over the diodes so that they are visible at all times.
- Ghosted - Color matched (or black) paint covering the lens entirely with a thinner coat applied over the diodes. This conceals the LED strip so that it is not even noticed until the lights are turned on, then they shine right through.
- (2) 2014+ Chevy Corvette C7 ORACLE Concept Side markers - Front - LED Color (Amber)
- (2) 2014+ Chevy Corvette C7 ORACLE Concept Side markers - Rear - LED Color (Red)
- (1) Installation Instructions
Painted sets will typically experience a 4-6 week delay before shipping out as they are professionally painted to order.
Oracle products are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority.
Please Note: Oracle products are listed at the LOWEST prices they allow any dealers to sell their products for - Thus no coupon codes will work on any Oracle products.
ORACLE Lighting offers these parts professionally painted to order. We strongly recommend using this painting service when ordering these parts. If you choose to paint these products yourself please note that parts not properly painted with a UV clearcoat will not be covered under warranty. The clearcoat protects the acrylic parts from harmful UV damage and fills any pinholes preventing moisture issues.