These are complete "plug and play" replacement side marker assemblies with high-powered SMD strips. This is for a COMPLETE set of front and rear side markers (4-pieces total). C6 Corvette Concept SMD Side marker lights are complete side marker replacements fitted with high powered 2835 Bridgelux LED's that produce a laser-like appearance. These lenses will protrude out slightly further than the stock lenses to allow room for the LED strip inside of the housing.
- Plug & Play
- Clear or Ghosted (tinted lens not available)
- Can be painted (and ghosted) to match factory paint color.
- 5 minute easy installation.
- Bright "Laser-Like" light output.
- Unpainted - Allows you to finish as desired (minimum finish to retain warranty is a UV-resistant clear coat).
- Painted - Color matched (or black) paint on the lens but a strip is left clear over the diodes so that they are visible at all times.
- Ghosted - Color matched (or black) paint covering the lens entirely with a thinner coat applied over the diodes. This conceals the LED strip so that it is not even noticed until the lights are turned on, then they shine right through.
- Tinted - Similar look to "Ghosted Black" during the day but at night instead of having sharp, laser-like lines, the light has a blue to it and illuminated more of the housing.
- (2) Amber SMD Front Side markers.
- (2) Red SMD Rear Side markers.
- Installation Instructions.
Painted sets may have up to a 8-10 week delay before shipping out as they are professionally custom painted to order. Due to paint work being considered custom, painted sets are not able to be cancelled or refunded once order is placed.
Oracle Lighting offers these parts professionally painted to order. We strongly recommend using this painting service when ordering these parts. If you choose to paint these products yourself please note that parts not properly painted with a UV clearcoat will not be covered under warranty. The clearcoat protects the acrylic parts from harmful UV damage and fills any pinholes preventing moisture issues.